Thursday, August 20, 2015

Granola

We are all different and I believe  that we are what we eat.
As a result, there are some things that I feel that my body  "stop"me to eat given the effects it causes in me. One is the pineapple that I so love but causes me thrush, another is green pepper that gives me bad digestion, and bread is not so good for me as well, etc.
I think we have to learn to listen to what our body tells us and adjust our diets accordingly.
Of course we all know that there are foods that make us sick and other superfoods that we should eat every day.
I belive in balance, listening to our body and not committing excesses, that way we can eat a little of everything orderly way. Above all, we should eat what makes us happy, because the guilt of not eating makes us worse than the food itself. Of course always in a balanced manner and without exaggeration.
This way and tried to regulate my body with a healthy breakfast, and after some experimentation I came to the granola. I began to buy but the price of it led me to do some experiments. So I came to this recipe:

Granola


- 3 cups oat flakes
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 3 or 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Gojis
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 pinch salt

Mix everything in a bowl and stir well until the oil and the honey is mix with the fruits, the seeds, and oats.
Lead to a moderate oven (150) for 20 minutes and go stirring 5 in 5 minutes.
Allow to cool and store in jars.
I eat it with blueberries, raspberries, some linseed powder and rice milk. A delight.

Bom apetite

No comments:

Post a Comment